Hello! We’re the Springfield Tennis Club
The Springfield Tennis Club is a community tennis club affiliated with the City of Mississauga’s Parks and Recreation Division. We are a founding member of the Mississauga Community Tennis Association (MCTA). We are abiding by Covid-19 Protocols, however, as restrictions are gradually being lifted, we will be going forward with our organized tennis programs, social events, and summer camps this season.
We are located on the east side of The Credit Woodlands, midway between Dundas Street and Burnhamthorpe Road. Please refer to our map on the Contact Page for directions. Members can enter the courts daily from 7 am to 11 pm. The lights turn off automatically at 11 pm.
MEET THE TEAM!
The 2022 Springfield Tennis Club Executives:
- President – Open Position (Maria Tandoc - Acting President)
- Vice President – Fawzi Mattar
- Treasurer – Rosie Pecoraro
- Communications/Secretary – Wendy Drahovza
- Memberships – Edward Li
- Tournaments – Lori Fonger
- House Leagues – Robert Plesa / Ed Li
- Junior Development – Tanya Porcellato
- Social Director– vacant position
- Lakeshore League – vacant position