Hello! We’re the Springfield Tennis Club
The Springfield Tennis Club is a community tennis club affiliated with the City of Mississauga’s Parks and Recreation Division. We are a founding member of the Mississauga Community Tennis Association (MCTA). We are one of the few Tennis Only clubs still remaining in Mississauga, with a low member-to-court ration to ensure members have the opportunity to book court times. We offer affordable seasonal tennis memberships, organized tennis programs, social events, and summer camps.
We are located in Mississauga on the east side of The Credit Woodlands, midway between Dundas Street and Burnhamthorpe Road. Please refer to our map on the Contact Page for directions. Members can enter the courts daily from 7 am to 11 pm. The lights turn off automatically at 11 pm.
MEET THE TEAM!
The 2023 Springfield Tennis Club Executives:
- President – Open Position (Maria Tandoc - Acting President)
- Vice President – Fawzi Mattar
- Treasurer – Rosie Pecoraro
- Communications/Secretary – Wendy Drahovzal
- Memberships – Edward Li
- Tournaments – Vik Punshi
- House Leagues – Mark Chan / Ereny Matta
- Junior Development – Tanya Porcellato
- Social Director– Vacant Position